Monday 25 November 2013

If God is with us who can be against us

If God is with us who can be against us

I graduated by Bachelors Degree in Public Relations in April 2013, in the meantime I have been conducting Interviews at Metropolitan. The available job was for a Sales Consultant. Is this job suite what I studied for? I don't know just wait and see.

Requirements: I have to go to the field and sell Metropolitan Policies. Is door to door worth it, No I don't think so. What next? Adopt PR Strategy. How? Ask me I will tell you.

1. Try to find out where, when and what time there will be an event in a place of  your choice, e.g. SAPS events, Hospital events such as Cancer Awareness Days.

2. What next, find Corporate Communication Strategy, Corporate Identity of your Company,  carry the whole thing go book a space in that venue and present your Company and thereby create exposure for you.

I am doing well at Metropolitan, the rest is within me and my career


No comments:

Post a Comment