Sunday 22 July 2012

Make your hands dirty but in a good way

I would like to dedicate this article to Cape Peninsula University of Technology Housing Department (CPUTHD) to the most respective Residence Manager Alfonce Ngasirmoi thank you very much. I was employed by CPUTHD because of Mr. Ngasirmoi as a Residence Student Assistant in 2010. I thought it was going to be a period of a year not knowing that it was my chance of proving my leadership skills for three years.  In 2011 when we were busy preparing for the Community Outreach Program the Residence was shut down. We were moved to different Residences I ended up locating the Viljoenhof girls only Residence. That is where I became more involved these girls are motivated and motivating. They love their Residence and passionate about what they do. There are different Sport Teams which are Netball and Handball teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment