Tuesday 16 October 2012

My big fat BIG dream

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/dreamanatomy/da_dream.html



When I was in Grade 11, I always have this dream that I will be well-educated one day. Days, weeks, months and years pass by and they always leave me with nothing. I never stop though thinking about what I want. I fall pregnant in a period of some years but I kept telling myself that I have a dream to fulfill. I left home to look for the way out nothing was easy at all. I worked as a domestic worker in rural areas getting paid two hundred rand per month.


I later left home for more than one thousand two hundred and eighty-five kilometers that is where I totally convinced myself that I will never return back home with nothing in my hand. I have suffered enough to build who I am today. I am glad though because my big fat dream has been fulfilled what left for me is to set a goal after one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment