Tuesday 16 October 2012

Sometimes you have to leave

Some situations are beyond our control, they push you to the edge and a decision need to be taken and realize that sometimes you have to leave. The decision we talking about here was taken by woman who discovered herself in a serious poverty scenario with a child of five to nine months. The woman wanted to clear head by going out of town to look for a job in cities.


benyaminindraprawira.wordpress.com
This was not an easy decision but it was something needed to be done. She left home she started by doing chars as a domestic worker, later she became a security, lastly she is a graduate, all of the outcome came from a decision made after realizing that “sometimes you have to leave” your home and go out to look for greener pastures.

I dedicate this blog to William family, thank you for giving me a chance to work for you as a domestic worker; you are the first people who made me to be who I today in a sort of way. If you did not employ me maybe, I should have never received the security job that has made me a graduate today. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment