Thursday 26 April 2012

It is a poor idea to lie to yourself

Lying to you is not just a poor idea but it is cruelty to yourself. There are things that we do and keep being ignorant about them and denying them but at the end the truth always stands. An example working as a cleaner or a security while you have chances to return to school and think you will make it that is a lie to you.
I am a living example, when I was a security I knew from day one that it was not going to be the end of the chapter, the chapter must continue.

http://photobucket.com/


I looked at the risks of times I was going and coming back from work and I looked at what I was earning after 31 days I said lying to myself and be proud to say I am working  it is a lie. Of course, yes, I said I was working for 5 years but there was a goal within me that I knew I wanted to reach one day so yes I lied to people and said I was working.

http://photobucket.com/

The most important thing is we do not want to accept ourselves; we want to forge other people’s characters, which is the difficult thing to do. All we need to do is to be true about whom we are and admitting ourselves will not make us lose anything but to prosper from who we are at a particular stage. Any way there is nothing wrong about lying to yourself if one day you will learn from your own mistakes.

1 comment:

  1. this is so true. well said. being honest with ourselves does in fact mean acceptance of self. Flaws and all, and not everyone is able to do that which is very sad. you are a great inspiration to all of us.

    ReplyDelete