Sunday 1 April 2012

Night-time is my time

http://www.flickr.com/groups by justtjenny's photostream
Night-time is my best times to sit down at home think nice and clearly, it is my time to do all kinds of my chores including my school work. I choose to sleep and wake-up late rather than waking up early and not functioning properly. Public Relations as a career to me seemed to the best. What is best about PR is to meet deadlines. If it happens that we need to wake-up early it is only a matter of a time when preparing special event launching a campaign.
During night-time all ideas are coming clear and concise. This is making things easier on how to solve problems and doing school work with no pressure. While everybody is asleep when the house is quiet this is possible. All I need to do is to write is my list and pick the very important first and lastly the things that are so important then go to enjoy my sleep. Sleeping late after doing your work makes things easier for everyone, me my boss lady and to my group colleagues in class.

http://www.flickr.com/groups by justtjenny's photostream

No comments:

Post a Comment