Monday 10 September 2012

“Nothing is more dangerous than an idea, when you only have one idea” (Alain).


minxesofromance.blogspot.com

An idea is any thought come to mind at a certain moment, it used to include a planning of something worthy or something unpleasant. These ideas may appear as images in your mind or something practically happening at a moment that will bring an idea. This is part of a human nature, although these ideas may put a human in jail for the rest of their lives while on the other side may raise the name of such particular person to be a Nobel peace prize.
As I start moving closer and closer to my final year of being a student, it is killing me not knowing where I am going to end up or what kind of a job will I be doing. I have a few ideas as to which categories of Public Relations I would like to attempt but the problem is will I meet the expectations of the company. I am confident inside me that if I can be granted a chance to show my areas of expertise I will make it. The big question is how many ideas I have.

scenttrail.blogspot.com
According to Alain there is, “Nothing is more dangerous than an idea, when you only have one idea”.  What if I will be working in a company that I do not want, where my mind will stuck, lose ideas and be lost with the only idea I had. When the situation is at this stage, the only thing we can do is to keep our “faith” and “hope”. When we return to Alain, at least I have two ideas “faith” and “hope” and in these two ideas that is where I can keep my strength so that I do not engage myself in a danger of having one idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment