Tuesday 4 September 2012

I am.....

I am Thembakazi Myataza, I am born at Eastern Cape. I am a God fearing woman. I am a woman of my vision and always target my goals. I am a person who believes to give time to her because that is not selfish. I like making my hands dirty but in a good way. I believe in constructive criticism that is where I receive strength and courage. I always look forward for better success; I do not look back as if I am in a steering wheel using a rear view mirror. I always stay focused and remember that motivation is a quiet thing.  Failure is one thing I know it is not an option because I believe that I am always in a right place at a right time.
When I lost wealth, I believe I have lost nothing, when I lost a member of my family or a friend I feel at least I lost something but when I lose character I have lost it all. Therefore, I manage to keep my character the only thing left for you to judge it on one condition, if you are allowed to judge. I dress for success, the metaphor is I have a vision of who do I want to be. That is who I am….

No comments:

Post a Comment