Tuesday 16 October 2012

Watch this space.

howstuffswork.com
On Monday I visited my old place of work, the HR manager asked me about what happens after I resigned and how did it go with my studies, she mentioned some of my words when they laid a doubt on me saying they do not see how I will make it without any job “watch the space”. I laughed as if I never laugh before but I think that was the laugh of joy after such thoughts from people about how am I going to afford. Look at me today, confidence conquers all.

bbc.co.uk
They continued having a lovely chart about what do I want to do after now, I just said, “watch this space”. All was good to me, meeting with them having some old good times meant a lot to me. Building good relationship with your employees was what matters to me. They laughed a lot when I said, “hey guys please reserve me a space I am coming back as from the first of December. The truth is they thought I was joking because of my studies they did not picture me as a security again, why not? I cannot just sit and wait for a miracle job to arrive I can wait there!

No comments:

Post a Comment