Tuesday 16 October 2012

Write your bucket list / 100 things to do before you die?

I want to leave the best life by keeping on studying
http://odeskta.blogspot.com/p/odesk-tests-answers-list.html

Is to make my grandmother happy
I would like to work in a user-friendly environment
I wish my child could concentrate on studies
I wish I could build a home for my child
I wish I could have a car of my dream
I want to travel around the world using cruise ship
I wish I could learn to speak French and Latin, and be able to be a perfect writer
I wish I could continue to be a straight person that I am today for the rest of my life
I wish I could handle any obstacles that might come my way as I have already done before. The list of my wishes is long enough to be written-down.  All I know is I am full of dreams. I know I will find a joy in my life and so wish I never stopped dreaming on my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment