Tuesday 16 October 2012

Why I have conversations?

clickwalla.com
 The reason why I have conversations is to exchange views and to listen to ideas, advices and opinions. In many instances, conversations are helping we gain knowledge and experience. In experience, there are two sides positive and negative side it is somebody’s choice to choose the right side meaning the positive side.
Some conversations are quiet, they are done through signs and gestures, imagine passing someone on the street and something fallout from your handbag and this person gives you a sign to look at what is falling. Such people do not even look at you they give you the sign and keep walking. They leave you with conversation, asking and answering questions by yourself.
raidoufrost.tumblr.com
Being around with confident people make me have conversations, looking at their energy and strength make me ask and answer questions to myself.  This makes me develop confidence. That is “why I have conversations”

No comments:

Post a Comment