Friday 11 May 2012

It is better to practice a little than talk a lot.

As Pubic Relations student that recently graduated for diploma I think it is better to practice a little than talk a lot. I am now desperately looking for a Non-Profit Organisation NPO, Non-Governmental Organisation NGO or any company practices Public Relations to volunteer in order to gain experience.   I believe that NGO’s can help to gain the practical knowledge rather than talking a lot that I have National Diploma in PR while I cannot do practical work about it.

www.shutterstock.com/s/volunteer
www.shutterstock.com/s/volunteer
This could be a big opportunity for me although it might sound very funny to people who expect to be really employed. Me too I want to be employed but meanwhile that chance is still far away from me what do I do to help myself. I wish any job opportunity that comes across finds me on my way there. What do you think? Do you think I am pathetic? Do you know of any close NGO for me to volunteer please write me a comment I will have a look and check my disadvantages and advantages.



http://www.canstockphoto.com/images-photos/volunteer.html

The little practice I will get will mean a lot to me as in English they say “Half a loaf is better than no bread” do you agree with me?  I wish one day I can be able to promote mutual understanding, to be able to persuade individuals and groups with full confidence. I want to see me being able to help communities, being able to gather the information about the problem and address it with the help of Public Relations.   

No comments:

Post a Comment