Saturday 26 May 2012

Try a cliché


Using a feature such as an overhanging
branch to frame a nature scene can be a visual cliché.


It could be worse if I had never had a chance to further my studies. I am so glad to be in the stage I am in today although there are some amendments to be made. It bothers me to know what I like but because I am suffering from self-esteem I feel like it will never happen. I am hoping that since I am now writing about it sort of trying to talk about I will be able to attempt what I like and forget about who will say what?


http://www.wikihow.com/Rejuvenate
  
It is only time will tell all I need is to be patient and focus towards my goals. By doing so I will not fall the wrong way all I begging is to differ from who am I one day.  Why do I think I am a failure where will be success? Do you think in these successful people today no one ever felt the way I am feeling today. I doubt. If so that means I will make it one day.

This is the hardest phrase for me but what about the ones that I have already pass by? Even this one is going to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment