Friday 4 May 2012

Wedding-Cake-in-the-middle-of-the-road


I wish I cannot make this too much personal. Gone are those days I used to dream of the Wedding Cake in the middle of the road. Those were the days before the father of the only child I have was shot in a neck on a Sunday by his cousin and passed away on a Monday December, 2002. When he passed away I was here in Cape Town working in Grassy Park as Domestic worker. He passed away recently after he graduated at Border Technikon as an Electrical Engineer.
He had a small business in rural areas of Nkondlo Location Engcobo, Eastern Cape. The story is as follows: He fixed the TV of a neighboring village by the day the proprietor came to collect it he was paid the balance. It is said his cousin came in and borrow some money and he said “Cousin this is only six hundred and please do not forget that I have a little child to be supported his mother is not around she trust that I will do what I can” the cousin acted as if he understood. He then later shot him.

If he never died I should have been saying something else about the Wedding-Cake-in-the-middle-of-the road. I knew that he was up to something one day but then I was so unfortunate in this earth but in heaven that was my fortunate because God does not do things without a purpose.

http://imikimi.com/main/view_kimi/cwjk-21Q
 In the memory of you “Ndiphiwe Dalasile” I learned this lesson from the book of Jonah Chapter 4 verse 9 “Is it right for you to be angry about the plant?” I answered like a stupid and said in my heart “yes it is right for me to be angry, even to death” And the Lord said you have had pity on the plant for which you have not labored, nor made it grow, which came in a night perished in a night.
In Xhosa language the meaning of the verse is “Ukhathazwa yintoni na sisihlahla somhlavuthwa ongasikhulisanga ngokwakho? “Jonah Chapter 4 verse 9”
Rest in Peace Mqwathi, Dikela, Noni we will always miss you mommy on behalf of our son Lutho.


No comments:

Post a Comment