Friday 11 May 2012

While my bones and flash are still strong what have I done for myself?


www.strongimages.net

Hypothetical speaking we need or we expect magic to happen to our lives and just woke up the next day rich. There is nothing coming easy for a real man. To achieve goals is not about being an armed robber or a gangster and woke up the next day with thousands of money. It takes some strength, perseverance, dedication and commitment for a really man to be what you deserve.  We are misunderstanding things an example the fact of the foreigners that come to South Africa in large numbers, we have the perception that they are here to take our jobs, to our brothers they are here to take away their wives but the big question is what do I do for myself by the time my bones and flash are still strong in my body?

http://www.123rf.com/stock-photo/blame.html

 We end-up putting the blame to another people irrespective of it is your mother, father or anyone that you think is having a responsibility towards you. We are forgetting something that there is a stage where someone needs to think about what s/he has done for him or herself.  There is a tendency that poor and people from disadvantaged background with lack of education they choose what types of jobs they can be employed in, if not they better stay in the location doing nothing but a problem to the dedicated ones. I personally I started to work in Cape Town as a domestic worker in Grassy Park with Grade 11 qualification. From there I knew that that was not me. When you read this blog try to find out in other posts that I am today……. What have you done for yourself? Do not put blame to other people if you have never tried? Xenophobic attacks, armed robber and gangster’s are suppose to be the last things you have ever thought of.     



1 comment:

  1. Well written, and structured piece of writing. I admire you for what you have become and still aspire to become. I do believe that you can become a really great blogger but you should maybe consider having some whose first language is English to assist you with your blogs before you post them.

    ReplyDelete