Friday 4 May 2012

What could be the best lesson for a human to be strong?


Is it not to be child of a depressed single parent and be brutally abused by such parent? How about being a single parent you, yourself? Could it be so dangerous to work as a domestic worker and move to be a security then later to be a graduate hopefully taking steps slowly to success?
All of these mentioned above seemed to be very inspirational. I always tell people who seemed to be losing hope that Engineers never built a bridge in one day and finish. Land Surveyors have started by doing their own bit, Civil Engineers followed the sequence. All I am trying to say here is that my bridge took me five years to cross over to CPUT to be called as who am I today.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbcworldservice/3220673907/

http://www.myspace.com/thehardlessons

Perseverance, commitment, dedication, faith and lastly throw your hope in him are the only tools an individual may use in this journey. It’s a pit that now I have forgotten the Poet wrote a Poem when I was in Grade 6. “Oh life is Toil, Love is a trouble, Reaches will flee and Pleasures they dwindle and nothing is as I would wish it to be.”
The poet was revealing to those who wanted to listen that everything is about hard work. Hard work does not kill but it is coming with good results. Thank you to you poet that is what I learned to be strong!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment